Defining the Future of SportsSchool Sports and Physical Education – Fitness for All Sports Technology – Analytics Skill Development
Sequoia Fitness and Sports Technology is an innovation-led, technology partner build for today’s digital challenges. It is led by a core team of professionals with Experience in Olympics, Commonwealth Games and International Olympic Academy with Sports expertise in Sports Administration, Sports Technology, Fitness and Education.
Our flagship program – Fitness365 – is India’s 1st Sports, Health and Physical Education Program for School and Corporates, and it has positively impacted 1,25,000+ children across India.
Road to FIFA U-17 World Cup, 2017
Initiative by Sequoia Fitness and Sports Technology and TheFootballLink
Technology Solutions for Major Games and Organisations
We are a leading digital services company that provides Consulting, Software Development and Systems Integration services.
We have build Digital Platforms and CRM and Knowledge Management Solutions for different Sports Organisations and Corporates across different domains.
Our Team Members have worked on delivering Live TV Graphics for Barcelona Olympics, ESPN Star Sports, NDTV, DD and Zee TV and Real-time Results Systems and services for Sports and Parlimentary Elections. We have also worked on CWG Delhi 2010 Website Volunteer Portal, Queen’s Baton Relay Website and Green Games Website. We have built sports technology solutions for Libero Sports, Kickoff Solutions, TheFootballLink, SPEFL and training and skilling organisations.
- Structured Sports, Health and Physical Education Program for all Children (AIM for Good Fitness)
Assessment of Fitness and Sports
- Fitness and Health Assessment for All Children
- Sports Compatibility Tests and Skills Assessment
- PAN India National Fitness Index for each Age/Gender
Class-wise Curriculum for N-12 Classes
- Individual, Team Sports and Fun Games
- Health and Nutrition
- Olympism and Values of Sports
- ‘Active Connect’ Web Portal
- Fitness and Sports Skills Assessment Report Cards for each child
- Goal setting and Recommendations
- Access curriculum and activities