Job Description / Responsibilities
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Experience with the Android Java & Kotlin, NDK, C++
- Experience in coroutines with MVVM (Design Pattern) and Live Data Concept.
- Experience with Jetpack Compose.
- Experience with JSON concepts and REST APIs
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning and scopes storage
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common task
- Familiarity with video and image processing
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications (FCM)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration and Knowledge of emerging technologies, mobile architectures, trends and landscapes
- Secure in-app purchases
- UI & UX experience
- Locations and Google Map APIs
- Experience in developing Location Based Services.
- Embedded software development preferably in-vehicle.
Candidates must have a passport with validity of more than 2 years as on 01-Mar-2017 Desired education qualification of the candidate – B.Tech/B.E./MCA with at least 3-5 years of experience in Android & Mobile Development. No of years of experience: Min Exp: 3 years | Max Exp: 5 years Salary: Negotiable Position Type: Fulltime, Gurgaon