Job Description / Responsibilities
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Should be aware of the deployment process for iOS and Android
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest
- Knowledge of NPM or Yarn
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git /SVN
- Concepts of Native Bridging and Native Modules in React Native.
- Excellent written and verbal Communication Skills.
Candidates must have a passport with validity of more than 2 years as on 01-Mar-2017 Desired education qualification of the candidate – B.Tech/B.E./MCA with at least 3-5 years of experience.
No of years of experience: Min Exp: 2 years | Max Exp: 5 years Salary: Negotiable Position Type: Fulltime, Gurgaon